- Monday - Saturday 20:00 ~ 21:00
Overview of programs
This show is here to help you relax after a hard day's work and reenergize your mind and body. Besides great music there are discussions about the humanities. Every weekday guest join in and bring inspiring topics from around the world right to your ears. It is a busy world and sometimes can seem overwhelming. That’s why it is important to take some time to listen and heal. This show offers music and programs to help you unwind and prepare you for a better tomorrow.
- Philosophers Road
- On this daily segment we will be giving you some food for thought, and together we will be looking an idea or insight related to philosophy and the humanities.
- Vintage Music Salon
- Songs often hold a special place in our lives and can bring back memories from the past. This segment plays those classic songs that hold a special place in our hearts.
- The Color of Sound
- There are many different types of music that get people excited inspired. Each culture has their own music with a unique sound. This segment explores the different sounds that are special to different groups of people from around the globe. (Guest: Vasana)
- Good News, Everyone!
- There is a lot of good in the world even if you don't always hear about it. This segment pullsthese heartwarming stories from homeabroad. They can range from broad news to personal triumphs. Either way it will definitely reaffirm your faith in humanity. (Guest: Ethan)
- When Monet meets Debussy
- When Monet meets Debussy – This segment explores art through the lens of music and sound, so people can better understand the paintings beyond what we see with our eyes. (Guest: Christine)
- Poetry Music Café
- Every Thursday we will get in touch with our creative mind and examine a poem beyond the words on the page. (Guest: Jenni)
- Cinema Counselor
- We have so many relationships to keep track of in our daily lives sometimes these relationships need help. This segment gives that help by looking at examples from moviesseeing how other people dealt with the same problem. Whether it is your boss, your partner,even your pet there is probably a movie that can fit your situation. (Guest: Haley)
- Mystery Playlist
- Producer Elyse will invite our listeners on an imaginary journey, one that is traveled only though music, and takes them beyond what exists. (Guest: Elyse)
Staff and Cast
- Producer : Eunji Elyse Kim
- Host : Eric Plese
- Writer : Eric Plese